This is a generic list for all of fourth grade, at the beginning of the year you will receive a list with a few more items specific for the class your child is in.
Each student should have the following items at school every day:
• 1 scissors
• 2 single subject notebooks 8 by 10 Yi inches
• 2 durable folders (for homework and unfinished classwork)
• 2 color ink pens for correcting (not gray or black)
• several #2 pencils (standard or mechanical)
• colored pencils (any count is fine)
• Crayons (any count is fine)
• 1-2 large erasers
• 4 dry erase markers, low odor only
• white board eraser (sock works well)
• backpack to hold supplies
Additional items needed for the classroom:
• binder paper (wide ruled)
• dry erase markers (low odor)
• playground equipment: red rubber balls, basketballs, soccer balls, jump ropes, etc.
• #2 pencils
• Ziploc bags (sandwich and gallon size)
• AA Batteries
Thank you for coming to school prepared!