Glen View School was originally constructed in 1953 and is now comprised of 26 classrooms, a Multipurpose Room, Library and Technology Center. Our staff is committed to our District's vision, Excellence-It Takes Everyone!
We strive to provide an instructional program that will allow students to reach their highest academic potential. Our purpose is to foster powerful student learning for all students as well as develop personal attributes to be life-long learners. This will be accomplished with a clear focus on student needs, staff and parents.